Change or cancel an order made online:
- by phone: on 01384 637526 any time between 9am and 5pm Monday – Friday
- by email at email@example.com
Please have your order number and date the order was placed to hand. If your products have already been delivered, then you will need to follow our returns procedure as per below.
Returns procedure for online purchases:
We hope you will be pleased with your purchase. Should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will be happy to refund or exchange a product provided it is in fully resalable condition and the following is adhered to:
- Returns for product should be made within 14 days and in original, undamaged packaging
- If we find that the product has not been returned to us in fully resalable condition, we reserve the right to refuse a refund on the item, or deduct up to 50% of the original selling price from the refund amount based on the condition returned.
- Returns made due to a change of mind will carry a standard charge of £60.00 for a return delivery and re stocking fee, please note if you have paid an additional amount for the initial delivery this also will be added to your collection re stocking charge, this will be deducted from any refunds due.
- when the goods are delivered if there are parts missing or damaged in the first instance we will replace the parts, if you would like to still return the goods this will be classed as a change of mind and you will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to us , if we cannot replace the damaged missing parts then we will collect the goods at our cost.
Please contact our customer services department on 01384 637526 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: Order No, product code, the reason for the return and whether you want a refund or a replacement. We will email you back with further instructions and we will arrange for the courier to come and collect the product you wish to return (please note, this may incur a charge).
Please note: We will refund the price of the item to the purchaser or exchange the product once it is received by us. A refund of the delivery charge will ONLY be given in the instance of incorrect product or if we are unable to correct any damaged part.
None of the above conditions affect your statutory rights when goods are faulty, or not as described. For your rights of cancellation under the Consumer Protection Distance Selling Regulations please see our Terms & Conditions.